The story of “KK trip day 01/04”
Assalamualaikum all. Feast your eyes on this first…
3 picture combination (HDR) in Photoshop CS3, taken from our room at the Rose Cabin. Gorgeous isn’t it?
The story so far….We arrive at the airport at 5am for our 6.50am flight. After a light breakfast, we check in and board the aircraft at 6.30am for AirAsia flight AK 5100 to Kota Kinabalu. I get a window seat (yay!) for the 2h 15m flight. Apart from crying babies, the flight was all right. Beautiful sunrise as we cross the ocean to Borneo. Arrive in KK airport at 9.15am, take a taxi to the bus station and off we go to the highlands.
D90+Sigma 30mm f1.4 at f1.4 self portrait
In front of Rose Cabin, our stay for the night. An RM80+ room comes with a double+single bed. The view from the balcony is really breathtaking. Even on my 3rd trip to Kinabalu, I still admire the sheer awesomeness of it. Subhanallah!
As we are hungry, we ate at the cafe…
RM3 mushroom soup with egg…delish!
RM10 Blackpepper lamb with rice. This one is absolutely hot. It helps the body coz the weather’s cold.
We take a nice stroll nearby the cabin. A vegetable orchard provide nice view. Managed to snap some beautiful pics of the highlands.
* We also finish editing Irwin & Vanessa’s pre-wedding pics. A video is in the works and I promise you the result is smashing!
* We will meet marilyn (the model from Louis Pang’s workshop) later for some street shoot.
* I’m hungry now, time to grab some chow..
* The net connection at Kinabalu Backpacker’s lodge is fast…hehehe
* More to come guys, stay tuned!