The story of “My cousin’s wedding”
Assalamualaikum all. What did I do yesterday? Apart from spending hours and hours sorting & editing piccies….I watch and download videos from youtube..hehehehe. Last night was the wedding night of my cousin Hafeedz & his beautiful bride Nadiah. Lots of our family members from Klang, Kg Baru KL & Kuala Selangor attended the ceremony held at Sime Darby Convention Center.
Kudos to the OP for the events. Nice pics…tak sempat berkenalan lebih lanjut..sempat salam aje.
It’s a big hall capable of accomodating 800+ pax. The deco is also very nice. This is the pelamin.
Apart from 4 Official Photographers, there’s about at least 5 person with DSLR’s shooting every step of the way. I became lazy..hehehe…and shoot what I wanna showcase here at the blog. I did everything with the 30mm f1.4 Sigma and no flash at all. Even the group pics.
Nice dress for the bride and suit for the groom. The flower girls are simply adorable 🙂
This is one of the nights that I have to break my eating schedule (aka diet plan). Eating after 7pm helps you gain weight…but after seeing the menu..hmmmmm
Starting with crabmeat soup…
There’s chicken, sweet & sour fish, beef rendang, buttered prawns, dalca & stir fry vege (this sucks big time, the others is simply good).
My plate looks like this.
Finish it off with dessert..Sagu & ice cream
My beautiful nieces are present..
Have to take my own photo coz nobody knows to operate a prime lens…hahaha
Fans of Fedtri (TV3)
Dear cousins. Siblings of Hafeedz
My Pak Lang and Mak Lang (Hafeedz’s parents) in gold at far right
Nadiah do have the brightest smile 🙂
* The couple were married 3 days before at Nadiah’s family residence in Bangsar.
* Hafeedz is an engineer (just like his dad. Apparently there’s a lot of engineers whithin my family, from our parent’s generation to ours…and both side of my Klang & Terengganu family) while Nadiah is a university lecturer.
* They were introduced by a friend, get to know each other by heavy SMSing for 2 weeks and meet for the first time at a restaurant in Bukit Bintang. Hafeedz proposed 3 months after. She accepts.
* They were engaged last year in May. I didn’t attend coz it was a busy period for me.
* After 10 months, they got married.